- Modelling the Coupling between Climate and Hydrology
- Seasonal Hydrological Forecast
- Hydropower Storage Forecast
- Crop Production in Arid Regions
- Climate impacts on hydrology
This is a very broad research field that involves several aspects of the impacts of climate variability and climate change on hydrology. It includes food production, hydro-electricity production, and hydrological pressures connected to climate in several parts of the world. It has been a research filed at TVRL (teknisk vattenresurslära) for more than 20 years.
Contact person: Dr Erik Nilsson email@example.com